Sunday, July 29, 2012

 

BEST ATTRACTION AT THE MAGIC KINGDOM


Since the first time I experienced this attraction in October of 2003 at a soft opening for Annual Passholders, seven times that day, and many more since, I have considered it the best thing at the Magic Kingdom. I have even stated that one could go to Disney World, see this attraction and leave and it will have been worth it!

Reminiscent of 1935's The Band Concert in many ways, here the story of Mickey's position as the Leader of the Band That's Made for You and Me is rendered in 3D and displayed on an ever widening screen, as somehow, once again Donald gets into the act and chaos ensues.

Though formally titled Mickey's PhilharMagic starring Maestro Mickey Mouse, I prefer to think of it as "Where's My Hat" starring Donald Duck.

Here it is, enjoy!


:)

Jud

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?