Sunday, April 08, 2012

 
Childhood innocence is not lost: it is methodically destroyed.





On Saturday, I was up at Howard's Flea Market in Homosassa Florida.






At the far end of the main aisle- assuming one has entered from State Road 19, the main road that runs most of the length of the Gulf Coast of Florida... At the far end of the main aisle, in one of the small defined scetions set off for an individual stall, one man has instead set up a performance venue.

As I was passing, I recognized a familiar tune and words, and stopped to hear a wonderful rendition of the Temptations classic, My Girl. I parked my ECV and stayed to listen for a while.

That classic was followed with Paul McCartney's Yesterday.

After he finished, I asked if I could do a video. He consented, and asked what he should play. I suggested he do his best song.

Dreams, by John Riley Watkins.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?