Thursday, April 21, 2011

 
VERY EARLY MORNING


Up before the sun...







...filled cups of dirt, cut using a few new hints from the web,




staked out another 30 potential bushes.




Then waited with a cuppa and a ciggie for the birds to show up. Chose a new position for a better shot of that Red Headed Wood Pecker...




...but I think that kept him and most of them away- too close and exposed. But did get a couple of other birds...









...including a bright red cardinal that drops by rarely, though he stayed off in the bushes.




Took a careful quiet slow step to the other side to see if the yard bunny had come out, but no... but as I went back in, there he was, on the other side of my van on the mowed side- out of line of sight of where I had been sitting... shy, but quite aware...




:)


Jud



Comments:
I'm crackin' up Jud. Gonna have to start calling you Red.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?