Tuesday, June 08, 2010

 
WALT DISNEY WORLD
NEW VIDEOS/NEW MERCHANDISE




On Saturday, June 5th, 2010, there was a preview of the new Nightastic fireworks show, and the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade at the Magic Kingdom for Annual Passholders- and anyone else who happened to be there.



I took an easy afternoon around the park while I was waiting for the evening's events, and passed through the Main Street stores to by pass the parade where I spotted these new bobble head figures:






Later, I enjoyed a couple of the dark rides, and as I was coming out of Winnie the Pooh, I spotted a couple of items that I thought were pretty neat!










Videos of the two events are up at my YouTube page: please enjoy!




:)



Jud

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?