Thursday, April 09, 2009

 
SPRING COLOR AND RABBIT!










Was over at the store today and spotted a really sweet car in the lot!










Came home and was sitting quietly outside, camera at the ready, trying to get a shot of one of my birds. I was behind the side of my porch, set back, out of sight, when suddenly, my bunny bursts into view and freezes! I think he was a wee bit surprised! And I having my camera ready and already zoomed to max, got some good shots!










After a bit, he scooted back under my car, and then sprinted across the ground in front of me over to what I suspect is the area of his "home" and stayed out for quite some time, apparently calm enough with my presence (and stillness!) as he sat there grooming himself!










And then it dawned on me: it was almost exactly a year ago that I last saw him!


























Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?