Wednesday, April 22, 2009

 
DISNEY'S EARTH

Happy Earth Day!

.

I remember the first one... too bad we didn't pay more attention back then.

.

Drive 50.

.

Meanwhile, this marks the release date for Disney's newest label/film, harking back to Walt's originating the nature series on his TV program way back when we were young. The reviews say this is very good, picking up there and taking it to a whole new level with stunning photography.

.

I have not seen it yet, but I did note that it is being heavily promoted at this year's Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot, including an area just to the side of the fountain exit of the Mickey Store with a very large sand sculpture. I was surprised when I dropped by yesterday and saw that they had replaced the original sculpture with a new one, so here are both!

.


Above is the sand sculpture that was in place on the opening day of the Flower and Garden Festival, and I shot it on March 20th.
.


This is what is there as of April 21st when I stopped by briefly on my way back home from the Space Coast.

.

:)

.

Jud


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?