Saturday, May 13, 2006

 
A FEW GENERAL NOTES
.
At SeaWorld, the new "Shamu show" opened on Thursday the 11th. I had been waiting for this new show and had planned to go, but that didn't work out, but the same day I did get in the mail an invitation for Annual Pass holders announcing a special showing next week, so I will be heading down for that- but the reason I bring this up is that this invitation included a nice shot of the new "stage" which is pretty awesome looking and I wanted to share it.
.

.

On another matter, I want to pass on a very funny fellow! Recently, I fell into watching the Late Late Show on CBS with Craig Ferguson. When you see him, you might recognize him as Drew Carrie's boss on that show, and he is now doing the late late show, and he opens each night with a 15 minute monologue that is at times witty and funny enough to bring tears to my eyes from laughter! This guy is hilarious and fresh and unique! His nightly monologue is the funniest thing I have seen on TV since Bob Saget cut loose on Johnny Carson one night long ago. Anyone who saw that knows what I mean! Give him a shot if you get the chance!

.

A reminder, the America's Funniest Home Video's show that I was an extra on, one of 1200, is airing this coming Friday, May 19th. For more details, photos and stories scroll down further in the blog.

.

Lots of other good stuff as you scroll down too, so take a moment or two!

.

Currently am nearing completion of preparation of the 2nd edition of my book on my adventures of the last nearly 40 years pursuing art in woodcarving in America, which will include some exciting new material that came to be available only after I went to press with the first edition, and will also be re-titled to be a bit more descriptive for the reader.

.

And soon, I will get up a report on my visit last week back to the Suwannee River to interview a woodcarver near there, and then spend a day in my kayak on the river. Did a lot of shooting and have to prep the pictures. I have never seen so many fish outside of an aquarium! And those big ones doing belly flops... but more on that later!

.

Bookmark, baby! Bookmark!

.

-Jud


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?