Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

NEW CAMERA ON THE WISH LIST

Way back in the 70's, I had a Kodak "Pocket 40" instamatic 110 film size camera. I loved that camera. Being so small, fairly unique at the time, people didn't even know when I was shooting, and it also allowed me to keep it with me at all times, unobtrusively- had it on a belt pouch, could get it out almost instantly, and it enabled me to get all those wonderful candid shots I love!

Digital cameras are great! Especailly being able to take one shot and look at it, rather than having to fill a roll of film- comes in handy when trying to shoot progress shots of a woodcarving or other project. But, that shutter delay is a killer!

CASIO EX-Z750


At the AFV Taping the other day, one fo the poeple I was yapping with had a little compact camera and we got talking and she let me try it. Particularly fulfilling was that the shutter release was instant as far as I could tell, and the size was a bit bigger than a cell phone. Given the 7 megapixel rez and the relatively low price, I was intrigued. I have since seen geood reviews of it and lower prices on a net search so am just bringing it to your attention as a pretty neat little camera with big camera abilities!


See http://www.steves-digicams.com/2005_reviews/ex-z750.html

-Jud

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?