Tuesday, October 11, 2005

 
ROSEMARY COVE

I just received notice of a new website for another artist of extraordinary ability that I knew when I was in NYC.

Rosemary Cove is a lively, vivacious, highly productive artist, whose fun spirit, as well as other emotions at times, are laid bare in her bold unique work.

I am lucky enough to own one of her early pieces, one of the first of her "clay slab" sculptures called Flowers. I don't have a picture handy, and the piece is carefully packed away with all my other valuables, but here are a couple of her current pieces that particularly move me: more can be seen at her website.
MEDITATION
6" x 5"; fired clay
NEW YORK CITY
6.5" x 5"; terra cotta
-Jud
BUY MY BOOK!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?