Friday, September 30, 2005

 
HEADS UP!

Here's something special for you readers of CAoJ who also use an xD memory card in any of your equiptment!

Given that my new camera came with an itty bitty 16 Meg card, I immediately started searching for prices on a bigger card, and after checking eBay (watch out for shipping charges!) and the on-line sites of Best Buy and Wal-Mart, I remembered that I needed to go to my local Office Max today to get some stuff printed and thought to give them a check.

Right now, and I do not know for how long, they have the Olympus 512M xD memory card at 15 dollars off, ie, about 65 bucks, on line or in the store, and with a $15 mail in rebate! Thus, a 512 card for 50 bucks net!

I have a new card!

-Jud
http://Lulu.com/JudPub

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?